Diamonds are a dog’s best friend, too. It took six years, but Lois Matykowski’s missing diamond wedding ring finally reappeared when her 10-year-old Rottweiler mix, Tucker, swallowed a popsicle stick this month. With advice from his veterinarian, Tucker coughed up the popsicle stick. Then a few days later, he also coughed up Lois’ wedding ring that had went missing around the couple’s 20th wedding anniversary. Click here for more on this diamond and dog dilemma!
https://chicago.shine.fm/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Wedding-Ring.jpg 383 640 Brian McIntyre https://chicago.shine.fm/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/shine-logo-main-theme-white.jpg Brian McIntyre2014-07-07 05:00:222014-07-01 13:46:02Good News: Dog Returns Missing Wedding Ring that He Swallowed